My official induction date is Wednesday 10/6 @ 6pm.
Yes, I'm nervous.
Do I want to be induced? No.However, I know I have no choice and I need to think positive about this situation. I'm nervous if I don't progress anymore than I have then I will end up either:
a) with a c-section
b) have the longest labor EVER! Two of which I do not want.
I was watching "Birth Story" today and a lady with preeclampsia was on and she ended up having a c section because she could not keep her BP down. Okay, I know I'm thinking of the worst possible scenarios, but it's hard not to!
Before I left my doctors appointment my BP was down to 127/90. Still high, but it's okay. I go back Friday for another BP check and another NST. Then Tuesday for the same & they will check me to see if I have to go in Wednesday night or Thursday morning to the hospital.
If I'm not fully effaced I will go in Wednesday night, but if I am I will go in Thursday morning. The waiting game is on.....