My sweet girl is 9 months old. I can't believe it.
Every mom says this all the time,
but honestly it goes by so incredibly fast.
- You're a crawler. You've been scooting for at 2 months now and you get to point a to point b in no time!
- You can pick up munchies with your pointer finger and thumb & put them in your mouth. Now you just shovel food in your mouth like it's going to disappear.
- We haven't found any food you don't like yet. You will eat anything. Last night we tried spaghetti for the 1st time and you ate 3 bites then wouldn't open your mouth anymore- we will try again tonight.
- You said "ma ma" before "da da" That makes me super proud!
- We went on your 1st week long vacation to D.C. and you did surprisingly well!
- You cry when you are hungry and want me. :)
- You will latch on to my boob at the sight of it (no matter if you're sitting up or laying down.)
- We are STILL breast feeding! I'm pretty positive we will make it to my ultimate goal: 1 year.
- You are so in love with your daddy & he is so in love with you. It is the most adorable thing ever.
- When he comes home from work you start jumping up and down in your jumperoo and laughing.
- You are sleeping a lot better now- usually 8pm-5am up for a little feeding then back down until 7-8am.
I am so blessed to be your mama. I love waking up every day and seeing your smiling face when I walk in your room to get you out in the mornings. You make me the happiest when you call me or when you reach for me. I love being your mama & I am so glad god placed you in my life. I couldn't imagine life without you now. You are so sweet and such a good baby. You love Diesel & love chasing him around the room. You're growing up SO fast! You're in mostly 12 month clothes now! I love, love, love, love you more than words can describe and I'm so excited to watch you grow.