Where does the time go? Every time I turn around it's
Jersday Thursday again!
1) I'm addicted to Jersey Shore. Hint on why I said "Jersday". Honestly, I'm addicted to all "reality" shows. Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad & the list goes on and on.
2) Speaking of reality shows...did anyone see Bachelor Pad? Vienna is conniving and a fame whore like she said.
3) My computer charger has a mind of it's own (like I've already said numerous times and in posts.) Now I can't get on to some sites- so it's definitely my computer. It's only 2.5 years old. I guess I'll have to go get a new one for my birthday since it is so soon. Maybe a Mac desktop instead? Hmm..we'll see. I do need one for school. (Reasons to get hubby convinced)
4) Rylee & I are stoked to have Jen come visit us tomorrow! We are going to attempt Cake Pops!
5) o.m.g. Rylee's birthday is less than 2 months away! How did it get here so fast? Oh my. I can't believe I'll have a 1 year old before I know it. I'm almost done planning her party too!
6) My baby is now a walking machine. That's all she wants to do. She's becoming a daredevil and will let go and try to walk by herself, but she falls.