You have finally started sleeping through the entire night- and I mean the entire night! This is day #4 that you have slept from 8pm-7:30am! Thank you sweet jesus. Mama needs this so bad right now.
- You now wave "bye bye" and you say it too, but it sounds more like "ba ba".
- You say "ma ma" and "da da" and you definitely know what it means.
- We are still breast feeding! You nurse about 4-5 times a day still, but we still start to cut that down a bit once you get a little closer to 1 year.
- All you want to do is stand up & walk around. You're getting so brave and you will stand up and then let go & stand there a minute, look around & then fall down. I think you're so close to walking!
- You still play in your jumperoo sometimes, but only for a couple minutes. You'd rather be crawling and pulling up on everything.
- Your hair is starting to get thick & growing like crazy! You're still a blondie! :P
- You love pushing the buttons on the radio and turning it up really loud and then start freaking out.
- If meme or poppa is holding you as soon as you see me you start screaming. Love this.
And you've had enough of pictures. Did I mention how hard it is to take pics of you now?
Love you sweet girl to the moon & back.