Happy Friday, y'all!
When I was pregnant little did I know that babies go through clothes SO fast & sometimes without even wearing them. Some of Rylee's clothes she maybe wore one time or maybe even two. Now that she's not growing as fast we're getting some use out of her clothes & I don't mind spending a little extra money on them, but before I was sort of cheap.
With that being said, that's not to say that I didn't splurge because I did and still do.
1) I love shopping on facebook at all of these cute boutiques because I can get outfits custom made & don't have to worry about 1,000 other kids having them. (Yes, I'm like that.) And yes they are a little expensive, but they're only little once, right? :)
2) Zulily and Totsy are my favorite sites because they have a lot of name brand items for so cheap! I just recently bought Rylee a pair of pink Sperry's for $11.00! But you have to be quick because they run out of stuff fast.
I am the one to save money where I can & I know on clothes you can and you just need to be a little patient and wait on the sales.
3) I do NOT walk into any Children's clothing store without a coupon. Why? Because places like Children's Place, Gymboree or Carters are ALL over priced. I love shopping at the outlets for them because they have a lot of good sales & I always bring coupons!
4) I also love going to Nordstrom Rack because they have a lot of nice stuff for cheap! It's a win or lose situation when you go though. Sometimes you'll find lots of stuff & sometimes there will be nothing.
5) Also, go into all of the nicer stores & go straight to the sale section. I went into Baby Gap the other day & I found a bunch of cute summer rompers (because it is pretty much summer year round in Florida) for $5! Score! I was excited.
6) And one last thing..if you see something you love & it's on sale or for a really great price- BUY IT! Just because your baby is only 6 months old and it's an 18 month outfit doesn't matter! I have clothes in Rylee's closet that are 24 months and 2t & it will be a while before she can fit into it, but I couldn't pass them up!
And with that being said...Happy Shopping!
PS- Shutterfly giveaway!