I just realized I never answered the questions that everyone asked during the HANA giveaway.
The first question came from The life of baby B: how do you keep your hair near your scalp so tame! i always have fly aways and static and can't get rid of it! I've always been told my hair stylists that you should NOT flat iron your hair near your scalp. You should start about 2 inches away. Also, I use a comb while flat ironing and it seems to help. Try to use a light hair spray and that works. I've always used this oil that you put in after you're done with styling and it tames everything.
2) This came from Baby P Makes Three: Who was your maid of honor in your wedding? I didn't have a maid of honor. All the girls in my wedding, we have been friends for a long time & I couldn't "pick" one single person. I didn't want anyone to feel left out. We all had/have different friendships & we all connect on a different level.
3) From Starving, Insatiable..: do you miss Coca-Cola? BAHAHAHAHA. Jen & I have known each other for a while & she knows the answer to this question..everyone should! NO I DO NOT MISS COCA-COLA! I don't miss going to work at 9am, I don't miss sitting at a desk all day, I don't miss having to take a crap in the nasty public restroom (if I had to go & just couldn't hold it!) I love being at home with my sweet baby all day long, every day!
4) On the front porch looking in..: What is your favorite kitchen utensil? I would have to say my new Rachael Ray pots & pans set that I received for Christmas! LOVE THEM! They make cooking a bit more fun!
5) Fit, Fierce & Fabulous What is your favorite book you've read? Right now I'm reading the Jaycee Dugard story & I'm really into it! I'm pretty sure there are other books I've read & fell in love with, but honestly I can't think of them! I never have time for reading anymore. :/
6) Two Little Miracles: What does your night look like after rylee goes to bed? Before Jeremy was on this new, whacked out schedule we normally watched TV on the couch/in the bed and went to sleep around 10pm. Now? I feel like some sort of night owl. It's weird. Jeremy goes to bed at 8 with Rylee since he gets up at 3:30am to head to work. I watch tv/blog/catch up on everything else until 11pm or so. I try to be in bed by 11, but sometimes it's later.. :/
Thanks for all the question! This was fun!