1. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since I was about 14? Give or take a few years. I started with LiveJournal and slowly stopped updating that. And what got you started on blogging? I don't really know what got me started on blogging to begin with. I suppose being able to vent/share memories to other people got me hooked. I love being able to go back and read what happened. Has your blog changed? I think my blog has changed with how my life has turned out. When I first started blogging, I was young & wrote about nonsense & boyfriend troubles. Now I'm married, with 1 baby and 1 on the way...so yeah...it has changed.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I'm currently still in college....blah blah. I should be done. I'm turning 25 this year. I have taken the long way, but at least I'm getting it done. I'm studying Nursing & I go to a local community college.
3. Where have you traveled?
I've also been to the Bahamas, Costa Rica & St. Lucia (British Virgin Islands)
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A bigger house.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Chewing with your mouth open (ew, ew, ew)
Smacking your gum/food
6. What is your favorite movie?
I really don't know...I loved The Notebook.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I always, always drink water. On occasion I'll have sweat tea, but 99% of the time it's h20!
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Me time is very rare these days. I love to get a pedicure or go shopping by myself!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Clothing store? Express
Furniture/house store? Ikea
10. What day would you love to relive again?
I would love to relive our wedding again...or the birth of Rylee. Both of those days are so special & I can't choose between one of them.
11. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
In high school, I worked at ABC Pizza (a local restaurant) & Olde Town Pizzeria (a local pizza joint.) I quit both of those places & got a job at Hooters for 4 months until I got a job at Coca-Cola in 2008 and I worked there for 3 years until I had Rylee.
12. Show us a picture from high school or college.
This was in 2006 the year I graduated from high school:
I'm on the right, of course.
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I would choose Fiji! It's beautiful there & if anyone knows me, knows I love tropical islands.
14. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
15. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
5 years from now- I will be done with nursing school and in school for my bachelors. We will have a 7 year old and 5 year old! HOLY CRAP! I will hopefully work nights at a hospital so I can still be at home with my babies. We will have a beautiful house that is a lot bigger than our current one.